Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Recent Update

Summer Break is half way done, and I was kind of bored, I decided to give an update on things other than the fact that my downscroll button on my laptop broke :(
  • A Certain Magical Index 2nd Season: It has been confirmed that the second season is in production right now, as they announced it on their official website. Although it has yet to be announced, many speculate that it will run starting this October.
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun OVA: Railgun OVA is out for pre-sale reservations now! I'll decide once information on what it's about comes up.
I watched a couple of animes recently, by the way.
  • Kanokon: What the hell is this!? It's such an odd ball I'll right a review real soon, so wait till then...
  • Strike Witches: I watched this since the second season was about to start. Disregarding their uniform (...), it was a very refreshing anime, nice blue skies and a great feel to it. Will also write a review soon.
  • kiss×sis: Watching it as I am writing this post. I'll report on it once I finish. It ran last season by the way.
  • WORKING!!: Finished! Yay! This one was pretty good actually.
  • When will I ever get to watching Shana S: III. Overture vol. 1? I need some Shana essence in my blood again XD