Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anime Report: July 17, 2010

Summer is shining, and it's getting pretty damn hot. Here's some updates.
  • Bakemonogatari: Watched it, LOVED it! I would rate this higher than Railgun, there for becoming my best anime for 2009. I think I'm going to be buying the Blu-rays for this :D
  • To LOVE-ru Second Season Confirmed!: The big hit ecchi manga To LOVE-ru is back on TV this October after the OVA series and the manga have concluded in June. I hope they go over Kotegawa's valentine day episode...
  • MUSIC JAPAN: NHK's MUSIC JAPAN is going to finally run the Anime Song Special 3 on August 1 and August 8! I hope they do an international broadcast through TV Japan. Must see are the duets of Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura, as well as Yui Makino on a rare television appearance as she will be doing the first ever Seiyuu artist European tour, and new forces such as fripSide.
Keep in touch with the latest anime information by following or RSSing this blog!